New from Etude House...

I haven't done one of these posts in ages, so here is a round up of what's new from one of my favourite cosmetic brands: Etude House


Etude House have just launched their Pink Wish Holiday collection which includes a festive repackage of their Any Cushion BB compact (seriously, how many times can they repackage this?!), lip balm, hand cream, and body wash sets. I must admit this collection hasn't really got me excited.
They have also just released these cute hand creams that are in castle packaging and can also be bought as a gift set.


For the holidays there are a selection of new shades to the Play 101 pencil line too.

And the good news is etudehouse.com have started shipping wordlwide! 

1 comment:

  1. I NEED THAT CASTLE SET OH MY GOD!!!

    THEY SHIP WORLDWIDE??? GAH.

    I got a Etude House Memebox and I really like what I received. Definitely want to try more from the brand :)

    Dannie x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.