A trip to Birmingham...

  To celebrate my Birthday me and my sister spent the day in Birmingham for a combination      of shopping and food (is there a better combination?!) I thought I'd share some pictures                                                                    from the day...

I love looking in the food section of Selfridges, especially at all the crazily priced US candy

For our dinner we decided to try Five Guys as I'd seen so many blog posts about it and it looked so good!

As far as I'm concerned when it comes to burgers- the greasier and more dripping with cheese they are the better! I can confirm that was one tasty burger. It was massive though so I think if I go again I'd get the small one as I think I briefly slipped into a burger coma. Also their shakes are heavenly! You can choose all sorts of crazy combo's- I went for peanut butter, salted caramel, chocolate and whipped cream. If you want you can even add bacon... I decided against that! 

And here's my little haul from the day...
From Nostalgia & Comics I got a purple Batman Funko and from Forbidden Planet I got the Tokidoki Donutella figure. I've had my eye on her for a long time, and she is beyond cute. The Tenth Doctor pop was a belated Birthday present but I though I would sneak it in! 

As soon as I saw this beautiful hardback copy of The Death-ray by Daniel Clowes in Forbidden Planet I knew I had to buy it. I love Daniel Clowes work and this book is stunning. I also bought the third volume of Lazarus, and volume one of The New 52 Catwoman series.  

Overall I had a lovely day, and me and my sister have already agreed that next pay day we are going to Ed's Diner, let the burger tournament begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.