Shabby Geek Box...

Shabby Geek Box are one of the many geeky subscription boxes out there, the difference being they mix licensed goods with items they make themselves. Some of their monthly themed boxes have looked really good, and due to popularity they have started doing personalised boxes where for £15 (small), £25 (medium) or £50 (large) they will put together a box of goodies with a selection of themes of your choice promising you get double the value of what you paid.

I did try a medium box when they first started and wasn't particularly impressed so didn't feature it. They I received a large personalised box from my sister for my Birthday and had to share as the contents is brilliant!

The themes she picked were Doctor Who, Adventure Time, Catwoman, Buffy, Ghost World, Arrested Development and The Munsters (my sister knows me too well!)There was a delay in it arriving so it ended up getting here a bit after my Birthday but the contents made up for it!

Inside I got a Buffy bag, Catwoman desk clock, Arrested Development mug, a Ghost World mug, a Doctor Who bottle opener magnet, a Doctor Who comic, an Adventure Time puzzle coaster set, a Munsters cushion cover and a Catwoman Vinyl Vixen (which unbeknown to them I already have.) Overall I think there's a good mix of stuff,  and all the themes were covered.

Also, the printing quality and design of the handmade items had improved A LOT since the first box I ordered. On their Facebook page they often share pictures of different boxes they have put together and on the whole they are really impressive. I definitely recommend giving them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.