Etsy finds: Mystical Arts Boutique


I love finding new sellers and artists on Etsy, and haven't shared any Etsy finds in a while. I found Mystical Arts Boutique through Instagram. Illustrator Ashleigh's creations are creepy but cute and all about witchy and fairytale vibes. Her store has all sorts of lovely things including pins, stickers, bookmarks and prints.


I bought a lucky dip bag a while back and thought Halloween was the perfect time to share the treats I got. I got some spooky prints including a cute ghost and witchy girl, an autumnal illustrated postcard, some stickers, a lovely witch craft colouring zine and my favourite out of everything the mystical creature print.

Everything was presented so nicely and the prints and postcards are printed on really lovely thick quality card. I highly recommend checking out the store- links below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.