2018 favourites.

1. Reading...



I've posted about my favourite books and comics.

2. Films...



Here are my favourite films I watched in 2018.

3. TV...

My favourite shows of 2018 are Black Mirror, The Haunting of Hill House, Doctor Who, iZombie s4, Gotham s4, Strangers Things s2, Making a Murderer s2, Brooklyn 99, and Louis Theroux: Altered States.

4. Music...

Favourite albums of 2018: Empress Of- Us, Janelle Monae- Dirty Computer, St. Vincent- Masseducation, Let's Eat Grandma- I'm All Ears.

Also... New music from Ladytron, Rituals of Mine, Deap Valley, Hey Charlie, Angel Olsen, Garbage (obv), Alice Bag, Elliphant, Kelsey Lu.

5. Misc...

Seeing Garbage on their 20 years Paranoid tour, seeing Flight of the Conchords, Going to Wales, getting an end of year distinction in uni, opening my Etsy store, being more creative.

6. Instagram best nine:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.