Paperchase haul: Sisterhood collection

I am a long term stationery addict- when I was a kid I would spend all my pocket money on fancy pens, pencil cases & tins, sticky notes and notebooks. All these years later not much has changed. I do love Paperchase although the price stops me from shopping in there regularly. Then they dropped the sisterhood collection. A collection inspired by feminism and featuring some beautiful designs. This is a combination of online and in store purchases (it sold out pretty quick in my local store). Here's what I got... 

The Empower journal is bloody beautiful! It is filled with quotes and writing prompts inside. I also got the matching tote bag- I love the camo inspired design. 

This is a very lovely felt flag which I have displayed on my desk. 

The stickers weren't from the collection but I couldn't resist the 90s video game themed ones, and the rainbow club ones. I CAN NEVER RESIST PRETTY STICKERS. 

More stickers, and how damn cute are they. I also got the Girl Power badge set and postcard which is on my wall. There were a few more bits that I have since got(!) which I will post about separately... Paperchase what are you doing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.