Right Now: July 2019


Watching: I've been watching a lot of true crime stuff on netflix- recently finished The Keepers and The Staircase. Also new Black Mirror and iZombie.

Reading: Currently reading Sweetpea by CJ Skuse and listening to the audiobook of Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams

Listening: I love Ashley O and also Mother's Daughter from Miley Cyrus! Aside from that I have been listening to Cruel Youth, Dream Wife and a lot of 60s stuff, especially Nancy Sinatra, The Kinks, The Mamas and Papas and The Zombies.



Eating: Cherries, cold brew coffee, chocolate covered Oreos.

Wearing: Sunglasses, my maroon velvet leggings, big earrings.

Doing: Playing Xbox with my niece and Dad, making & planning lots of stuff for my etsy shop, being in the garden.

Feeling: Kind of ok! Feeling good about my Etsy shop and looking forward to a family holiday at the end of the month.

Achievements: I reached 100 sales in my Etsy shop and I am so happy! 

Goals: To keep doing what I am doing. Be more active and move more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.