Birthday stuff

 It was my Birthday at the beginning of August. Because of corona we couldn't really do much, although I got a lovely breakfast of brioche french toast with strawberries, some cherry and chocolate cupcakes for my Birthday cake and we ordered a Five Guys delivery for dinner so it wasn't all bad! I also got some lovely gifts too...


I am a big fan of the 2B or not 2B etsy shop (here) and have bought some of their zines and prints before- I opened up on my Birthday a very cute 'spite' pin! They always put a drawing in the packages too which is such a nice touch.

I also got a Goosebumps t-shirt, a neon posca set, the Britpop Trumps set 2 (from another really cool etsy shop called Gazoo) as a big fan of 90s Britpop and a collector of top trumps these are brilliant. They also have a punk set that looks very cool. I got a graphic novel from one of my faves Jen Bartel (have already read it and it is super cute!) and cute handmade cat trinket box, a lucky cat and some cds. Does anyone else still buy cds?!

Finally I got these lovely earrings from Love Crest they were part of a pride collection and I love them.

Hope you are all bearing up in these weird times and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.