Korean skincare sample round up...



I have decided to make use of my ever growing collection of Korean cosmetic samples as I always throw them in a drawer and forget about them. I thought I would do some mini reviews of all of the samples I use so I can keep track of products that are worth a purchase of the full size product! Obviously I can only give first impressions as there is only enough for one or two uses...

Etude House Baking Powder Cleansing Foam Moist: This has a slightly citrus smell, and a strange texture-it's very thick and slightly gritty. The granules are very fine so don't really exfoliate although it does lather nicely and made my skin feel squeaky clean. A little goes a LONG way although I foolishly squeezed out the full sample but could have easily got a few uses. Unfortunately I did find it a little drying to my skin.

Tony Moly I'm Real Tea Tree Sebum & Pore Lotion: This is part 2 of a 3 step system. It has a faint Tee Tree smell to it, and is for oily skin which isn't my skin type. It is a thin, liquidy serum like texture which sinks into the skin quickly but doesn't go far- maybe due to the mattifying properties so it doesn't offer too much moisture. As it's not my skin type it didn't do much for me.

Tony Moly I'm Real Seaweed Aqua Moisture Lotion: This is part 2 of a 3 step system too. It has a very gentle but really nice fresh scent to it. The texture is very runny which means a little goes a long way- I got a couple of uses from that tiny sample! It sinks into the skin really easily and felt nice a refreshed. The seaweed lotion is for rough and dry skin, personally I didn't feel it to be hugely moisturising but it's hard to say with only a couple of uses. 


2 comments:

  1. I tried the Bubble Foam by Etude House Cleanser and I found it really strange, I found it tickled more than it cleansed!

    Danniella
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got that one to try- it's a really cute packet but it does look a bit strange!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.