May favourites and video round up...


I haven't posted a monthly favourites in ages! Seeing as I was in the blogging mood I thought why not?! So these are the things I've been enjoying using the most in May...

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Mist: This smells AMAZING! I'm not a perfume fan, so this is perfect as it's light and fresh ◕ ‿ ◕
Missha The Style 3D Mascara: I love this for an everyday mascara, full review here.
Benefit Fake Up Concealer: This took me a while to like but if applied with a brush I find this a pretty good concealer that lasts all day. It does slightly sacrifice coverage for hydration though.
Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Base: I love this as an eyeshadow base! Full review here.
Revlon Colorstay nail polish in Red Carpet: Ridiculously impressed with how long this lasts without chipping and I do love a good red nail polish. (◡‿◡✿)
Holika Holika Cheek Tok Blush: Basically my new favourite blush, full review here.

I've posted a video version of my May favourites here.

Here's a round of the videos I've posted this month....


My favourite Korean lip products...here.


A demo of this Japanese Poppin Cookin Oekaki Gummy Land candy kit... here

And as usual my monthly haul here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.