Holika Holika PRO:BEAUTY Kissable lipstick...




I can never resist red lipsticks, and as far as I'm concerned the darker the better! Having tried a few things from the Holika Holika PRO:BEAUTY line (and being really impressed by them) I thought it was about time I tried a lipstick.

The lipstick is smartly packaged, and feels more expensive than it is. The shade I chose was RD801 Twilight Red which is a deep brownish red. The bullet is a little deceiving (although how amazing would a lipstick that colour be?!) and the promo pictures are way off- it shows it as dark purple colour for some reason. Beyond that though the lipstick applies easily (partly thanks to it's curved shape) and feels quite thick and creamy, but non drying.

Despite the (again) inaccurate promo pictures that show a heavily glossy finish, I find this to have an almost matte effect- which I actually do prefer. The staying power is really good with this lipstick too. Although I'd recommend a quick google search for a swatch first, I really do recommend checking these lovely lipsticks out. 


I got mine here for £6.08

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really lovely colour & the packaging looks nice too <3 xo

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.