Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award...

I was kindly nominated by Little Miss Dreamer (who's blog is super cute, go check it out!) to take part in the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers tag.

The Rules:
1. Answer the ten questions you have been sent, thanking the blogger who nominated you.
2. Come up with ten questions of your own.
3. Nominate up to ten bloggers.

Here's my answers...

 1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
There are so many places in the world I would love to visit to but number one on my list is Japan. I've had a deep fascination with Japan and it's culture for years. I would also love to travel around America. But in terms of living I'm not so sure...
 
2. Favourite author and/or book?
1984 by George Orwell is my all time favourite book. I've never read a book that's had such a powerful effect on me. It's scary, and shocking and brilliant and more relevant now than ever. I also love To Kill a Mocking Bird by Harper Lee, another book that had a huge effect on me and I think it's one everyone should read.  

3. Do you have a secret obsession with anything?
I have quite an obsessive personality so get stupidly obsessed with all sorts of stuff! Mainly films, music and TV shows... and you've probably noticed my *slight* obsessions with Pop! Vinyls.

4. What is the one beauty/make-up item you couldn't live without?
It's a bit of a boring one, but Mac Carbon eyeshadow. I use it on my brows- they are the only make up I can't leave the house without. My natural brows are horrible! I plucked them to death in my teen goth era!

5. Favourite television show?
BUFFY! I've seen each episode a ridiculous amount of times. If I added up the hours then I've probably spent about a decade of my life just watching Buffy. I regret nothing!

6. What or who makes you happy in life?
Hmm... I'm not entirely sure. My family makes me happy. And books. And coffee.

7. What made you decide to start blogging?
I started 'YouTubing' years ago, and I was running out of ideas for videos so decided to start a blog, as I find it a lot easier to review thing on my blog rather than in a video- It's also a lot less time consuming. Over the last year or so I realised I preferred blogging.

8. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you take?
My ipod, laptop and dvd collection! (forget practical thinking!)

9. Favourite youtubers and/or bloggers?

10. What is your number one dream you'd like to make come true?
I'd love to be able to live with/ manage my illness a lot better, and also get a degree in psychology (which I will hopefully be starting in October.) 

Now for my ten questions...
1. What's your Favourite place?
2. Do you collect anything?
3. If your were a superhero what would you super powers be?!
4. What's your favourite film?
5. What do you do to de-stress?
6. Which beauty product do you swear by?
7. Recommend a book you love...
8. Who's your favourite fictional character?
9. You have £500 to spend in one shop, which shop do you choose? (not really, sorry!)
10. What song do you love right now? 

The blogs I would like to tag are Just Me Leah, Maliberry Makeup, The Lardy Grub, Ray of Glitter, Juyey, Shona Elizabeth and anyone else who would like to take part :) 

1 comment:

  1. danniella josephine16 June 2015 at 14:06

    Aww thanks for the mention! <3

    I have yet to read 1984, even though it has been in my to be read pile for ages now! Better get on with it :))

    Dannie x

    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.