New books...


In a Dark Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
I must admit I partly got this one because I like the cover but as a bit of a thriller fiend this sounds like something I'll enjoy. This is about a woman called Nora who received an invitation to the hen night of a friend she hasn't seen in ten years. Set in a remote cottage Nora sees it as a perfect opportunity to reconnect with her old friend, but then everything goes wrong. I suppose that's a little bit thriller by numbers but I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

Reasons To Stay Alive by Matt Haig
This is a book I've been wanting to read for a while. A true story about Haig's experience with mental illness that almost destroyed his life and how he learnt to live again. This is supposed to be an uplifting read- and if it's anything like his novel The Humans than it definitely will be. I soak up books to do with mental illness and have high hopes for this one.

Touch by Claire North
'Kepler is like you, but not like you. With a simple touch, Kepler can move into any body, live any life- for a moment, a day or for years. And your life could be next.' Simply put I just couldn't resist that blurb!

Find me on Goodreads here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.