Pop in a Box May....


Pop in a Box is great subscription service if you are a Funko collector- you get sent a mystery pop (or more depending on your subscription choice) and it will only be ones that you put into your wishlist meaning you don't get disappointed!

Just one of these is my subscription pop- the Cyberman. The pop itself is very cute (a cute cyberman....?) but I must admit I was a little underwhelmed as I'd see this for around £7 on Amazon so I ended up paying double for it, but then I did have it on my PIAB wishlist so I can't really moan!  

In a piece of good timing I also received the Ninth Doctor pop I'd bought from Amazon. I'm really glad they've finally released this one, and it means I now have all the Doctor Who pops I wanted out of the collection :)

Too see all my other Pop in a Box posts click here

If you are interested in subbing to PIAB use my link to get 20% off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.