Latest in Beauty (July).

Latest in Beauty subscription service allows you to curate your own box each month and as I am so picky this is perfect for me! You can choose from either 3, 6 or 9 products and delivery is free if you subscribe. I went for 6 products and it cost me just £15 which I think is a complete bargain! So here's what I picked...


  • Weleda Wild Rose body lotion
  • Burts Bees tinted lip balm in Rose
  • Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1
  • Melvita Rose floral water
  • Phillip Kingsley Moisturising balancing shampoo & conditioner
  • Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate (not pictured)
Extras: Neom Energy Boosting Capsule and Eucerin Intensive Lip Balm.


This month the packaging was a lovely midnight blue. So far I've really liked everything I've tried. The Weleda Body Lotion smells like Turkish delight (yum!), the Burt's Bees lip balm is great for everyday and the Embryollsse is working excellently with my sensitive skin. 

One of the items was missing from my box but a quick email to them sorted it out. Great customer service always makes me more likely to stick with a company so I would definitely recommend giving them a go. They have a huge selection of products to suit any taste- make up, nails, perfume, hair, skin care and are always updating and adding new stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.