Bomb Cosmetics lucky dip gift pack...



Last Wednesday afternoon I saw a post from Bomb Cosmetics on Facebook advertising their Lucky Dip Gift Pack for £30 which promised at least £50 worth of stuff and at least one candle and one liquid product. Of course I can never resist a lucky dip and wanted to try some more Bomb Cosmetics products, as I've loved what I've tried  so far, so I ordered one.

I got an email to say it was despatched the next day, and it arrived on Saturday. It was a huge pink box and I'm not ashamed to admit I was as excited as a kid at Christmas to see what was inside! I thought I would do a post to show everything I received in case you are tempted!


Land of Smiles butter loop, Pink Coconut bath creamer, Pina Paradise and Love Buds bath mallows.


Mandarin Sunset and two Queen of the Nile whoopie blasters.


Rhubarb Rainbow, Aztec Gold, and Pink Oasis handmade soap slices.


Flight of the Frangipani and Hippy Hippy Shake bath blasters.


Butterfly Ball bath tulip and Lime and Kiwi Big Top cocoa swirl.


Citrus Storm tinned candle and Blackberry Sour Scoopable shower gel.


Paradise Lost Shower Butter


And lastly Je T'ame and Fields of Joy car and home fragrancers.

Overall, I'm very happy with the huge selection I received. I like the fact there is a good mix of different product to try. I worked out the total value using their website and everything here added up to around £60 so I definitely got my moneys worth!

My only small disappointment was the Blackberry Sour shower gel- it seriously smells terrible. I'm not sure it this is how it is supposed to smell, but to me it smells of stale beer 0_0 My sister had a smell and her reaction confirmed it wasn't just my nose!

Other than that everything else smells amazing and I can't wait to try it all. I'm sure I will review everything here on my blog as I work my way through it. If you want to order one you can find them here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh em gee! So many lovely products to try out! I am a huge fan of their whoopie blasters! Looking forward to the reviews <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love BC! I've recently ordered loads of their products. Never knew they did this lucky dip box. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on their products.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.