Etude House Summer 2014: Lock'N Summer Collection...


Etude House has a new collection out for Summer called Lock'N Summer. There's some great new products, here's some of the promo images (sourced from Google.)


The collection consists of a mascara, a cushion blush, Any Cushion BB Cream in LE compact, cushion eyeliners, and new shades of Color Lips Fit.


The cushion eyeliners look like a really interesting product. They are a liquid eyeliner in a cushion compact and come in blue, purple, red, brown and black. I was tempted to try one of these but the reviews I've seen so far aren't very good.


They have added more Summer shades to the Color Lips Fit range with LE packaging. I love this product, but must admit I prefer the original colour selection.


Ah blush, my biggest weakness! Of course I bought one of these as soon as I saw them. They are a liquid blush in the cushion packaging and come in pink and peach.I can't wait to try them, they look lovely :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.