My Birthday presents...

Last Monday it was my Birthday, and I turned 30 Nooo! I got some lovely presents from everyone so thought I would share. I know some people don't like these kind of posts but personally I love them and do them every year so here goes...
 I was lucky enough to get quite a few books off my wishlist, the only problem is deciding which to read first! I got The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware, Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (I'm so excited to have this!), A Book For Her by Bridget Christie, Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff (such a beautiful cover), I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh and finally The Bones of You by Debbie Howells.
 I got a cool classic sci-fi and horror comic colouring book, and a beautiful hard back edition of Batman Mad Love, as well as volume 1 of Giant Days and the Ms. Marvel Civil War spin off book. I'm really looking forward to watching Raised by Wolves a comedy drama written by Caitlin Moran and her sister. 
 I got another Rock Candy figure to add to my collection (see here), some cool Doctor Who drinking glasses and a grow your own crystal kit which I can't wait to try. I love Amethyst so hopefully it will work, although I'm doubtful as I never seem to have any luck with plants...
 Some cool random bits here including an amazing Ursula fold out bag, and some rose quartz, and a chunk of amethyst. You can't really see the badges but they are Homeland ones. One of them says 'never trust a ginger' with a picture of Brody which I find hilarious!
Finally some Lush goodies including one of my faves Intergalactic bath bomb :)

Overall I had a lovely Birthday. I was taken out for a nice meal and then got to go and stay in Cardiff and go to the Doctor Who Experience which I will do some separate posts on soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.